Gout Test - a New Lease on Life from Psoriatic ArthritisJeff Westrom is celebrating the 25th anniversary of his advertising company, J.W. Morton & Associates this particular month... and he's doing it with a whole new lease on life.
Like many Flexcin customers, Jeff wanted to find an all-cherries as an effective natural remedy for gout pain before how to cure gout attacks without prescription drugs. He didn't want to deal with the side effects that can come hand-in-hand with a lot of pharmaceuticals. He came across Flexcin with CM8 on the internet as he read blog after blog that compared it with other arthritis and joint pain supplements on the market. Jeff is a guy who does his research. After a great deal of reading up on Flexcin and also the main ingredients like CM8 and glucosamine, he decided to give it a shot. Jeff says he will probably never forget the day he started taking Flexcin, a day many people will remember what they were doing when they heard the news...the day Michael Jackson passed away, June 25th of this year.
- He describes himself as a sculptor at heart, a woodworker in the home, and someone who would prefer to be on his feet than sitting at a computer.
- He says the further a project gets from 8 1/2 x 11, the happier he is.
- But just over a year ago, sitting at a computer was about all Jeff could do without feeling the pain.
- He or she had been diagnosed with psoriatic joint disease, a condition that many times comes hand in hand with psoriasis.
- He had incredible pain in the feet, angles, wrists and hand joints.
- He says on a scale of 1 to be able to 10 (10 being the worst) their pain was consistently at a 7 or 8 everyday with no alleviation.
- He couldn't open a can of pickles by himself.
- It hurt in order to get up and let the dog out.
- He was miserable.