Uric Acid - Exercise, Diet, Rest to Fight Gout
Question : I'M a 55-year-old man who has been suffering from joint pains for a couple of years. I've consulted my family doctor and was told I'm affected with gout. Is there any natural remedy for this?
- Combination of exercise, diet, rest and relaxation is important in achieving an optimum level of health and wellness.
- Light exercise such as brisk walking helps to keep the joint cartilage lubricated.
- It also strengthens the supporting muscles, tendons and ligaments and increases the range of motion and flexibility of the joints.
- There are many varieties of Gout Natural found today.
- However, we have stuck to the description of only one variety to prevent confusion!
Have Sufficient Rest as Fatigue or Even Mild Tiredness can Exacerbate Arthritis
Healthy weight management is also important as being overweight can burden the joints, especially the knees, thus aggravating the pain. You may also consider Bowen therapy, a series of precise connective, non-invasive tissue moves that stimulates the energy flow and activates the body's natural healing ability. There is a vast ocean of knowledge connected with Gout Natural. What is included here can be considered a fraction of this knowledge!
- Answer : GOUT is a painful and potentially disabling form of arthritis.
- It causes pain, tenderness, redness, warmth and swelling in some joints.
- This is due to the increasing levels of uric acids in the body.
Besides that, alcohol, coffee and foods foods with purines
such as seafood, beans, sweetbreads and anchovies should be avoided. Try to increase intake of food high in dietary fibre (vegetables and fruits) and complex carbohydrates (oats, barley, bran).
- Celery seeds neutralise uric acid and other excess acids in the body, thus aiding in the treatment and prevention of gout, joint pain and rheumatism.
- Guaiacum has an anti-rheumatic action which is beneficial not only for stiff and painful joints but also affected muscles.
- The combination of celery seeds, guaiacum, ginger, capsicum and sarsaparilla effectively reduces inflammation and soothes the pain.
- Gout Joint are versatile as they are found in all parts and walks of life.
- It all depends on the way you take it